The CCNP research assistant position is designed to lay groundwork experience in clinical research across various mental health disorders including but not limited to: mood, psychotic and anxiety related disorders. The research assistant will be trained in carrying out research endeavors in highly clinical settings while exploring varying research questions in topics in neuroscience/ psychology/psychiatry.
- Attending clinical rounds (virtually or in-person at UBHC)
- Aid in screening, recruitment, and scheduling of potential subjects
- Shadowing full board psychiatric evaluations
- Aid in running behavioral sessions (behavioral tasks, self-reports, and clinical symptoms scales) of studies across multiple psychiatric populations
- Score and manage experimental data on behavioral databases on Box.
- Attend CCNP Seminars and other affiliates’ research presentation (via Zoom)
- Partake in consensus meetings with CCNP Clinical Supervisor and affiliated clinicians